Do you love buttered shrimp??? Well, you gotta try this buttered shrimp inspired recipe.
Q: What is the difference between a shrimp and a prawn?
Have you ever wondered? Well, I did! Just for sharing...Shrimp and prawns are both crustacean (meaning they have exoskeleton and 10 legs) that belongs to the order Decapoda but belongs to different suborder. Physically, Shrimp and prawns have a thin but hard exoskeleton. Their bodies are divided into three segments: head, thorax, and abdomen. Shrimp thorax overlaps the other two body segments. They have three pairs of legs in the front and their gills are plate-like in structure. while prawns head overlaps the thorax, and the thorax overlaps the abdomen. They also have longer legs than shrimp. Finally, the gills of a prawn have a branching structure.
So, would you even care if its shrimp or prawn???
1/2 K Spaghetti noodles (cooked)
1/4 K Shrimp (heads removed and peeled off)
5 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/4 cup Butter
Salt and Pepper
1 tsp Chili Flakes
1. Saute the garlic in a saucepan with a olive oil and butter.
2. Add the chili flakes and shrimp. season with salt and pepper.
3. Zest the lemon and set aside. Put the lemon juice in the saucepan when the shrimp is already cooked.
4. Add the noodles. Toss.
5. Add the parsley and lemon zest.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl.